Wednesday, July 25, 2012

3 days and 9 hours to go

The three piglets (little Hogs) - Rully, Me (retouched photo)Shawn and Ross. Not sure who the guy in the orange shirt is but he might want to join us. Standing outside a famous Californian burger joint - it was great. Peter Puffin stayed home. The tension of searching for two bikes was too much for him. Ross should have his bike soon. I picked up my bike from the dealer. I knew it was low on gas but I had it on empty so a trip to the gas station with a gas can was needed before I could ride. It was great to hit the open ride again.



Ross on American soil. As you will notice this photo of me was photoshopped to make me look older than the photo on the profile. And we added a beard. Susan called me at 5.30am "I thought you might be awake" I wasn't but I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment