Saturday, August 10, 2019

Day 8

Nashville TN to Huntington West Virginia.  356 miles through mainly Kentucky. Beautiful scenery and great roads.  Great lunch in a family style restaurant. As we were going into the restaurant a lady said to her thirty five year old husband "If my husband looked as good as you in ten years time it would be really cool."  Modesty stops me saying who that cool person was. Honest truth.

Tonight we went across the road to "Taste of Asia" and had Hibachi. I also had the best Tom Yum soup I have had in years. Not as spicy as I would like but still great.

The hotel is a Holiday Inn that was totally refurbished and changed to a Marriot Delta. Very nice. The boys are smoking cigars and drinking whilst I slave away at the keyboard.

Mark "Dudley" Clark left Nashville this morning at 4:30pm and covered 950 miles in the day. He has to be worn out.


No comments:

Post a Comment