Saturday, August 19, 2017

 
Day 17. August 19, 2017. 283 miles. Total trip 4,651 miles. Home safe and sound. Again no rain. I now have to work on my trip summary so it will take a few days. No great events. Two of the boys peeled off in Buffalo and one headed to North Syracuse. No bike problems and no visit to Harley Davidson.


 My jacket. It has now done a lot of miles.
 
An anonymous photo of a rider who left his gas cap on the pump again and waited for someone in the group to get it again. Although posed he was not happy. It was particularly funny because I normally try to gas up first and register my statistics. This time I was the last to be ready and they were already at the exit revving their engines and giving me abuse. Twenty yards up the road this photo was taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment