Friday, August 11, 2017

Day 9. I booked into an Albuquerque midtown hotel for the Thursday night based on the fact that I was informed that was where we were staying Friday night. I figured I could sleep in, swim and generally relax. Turns out they switched hotels to near the airport so I had to pack up, meet the boys at Harley and then go to the new hotel.

Tonight we originally were going to hire a van to go bar hopping but the poor boys were too tired. Originally Mark T, who does not drink, volunteered to drive. On a previous trip his motorcycle motor blew up and he had to UHaul it home. I suggested he would be the best driver considering his UHaul experience. You can imagine his censored reaction. I stopped at a UHaul dealer today to get appropriate literature to compound the humorous slur. Tonight we went to a rough, tough biker bar. It was called Applebees to hide it's true nature. Also a first. Mark T said "let's ride early tomorrow" but I tried to record it but I was too slow.

The boys picking up their bikes

Packing the bikes


Do you see any lawns?

The first meal

No comments:

Post a Comment