Saturday, August 5, 2017

Day 3. 404 miles today. Staying in Little Rock, Arkansas. Thinking of visiting Bill Clinton's museum but think I will pass. Roads are pretty bad compared to Tennessee. Drivers are worse too.  Stopped at the Loretta Lynn restaurant with an "ll you can eat" breakfast that was uneatable. Well I can write that off my bucket list. Staff had great accents but that is all. The sign was bigger than the dining area. The wifi didn't work and the waitress did not care. (Loretta was famous country and western singer as in the movie - Coal miner's daughter.)
With such a large sign I expected a better restaurant.
 The restaurant was small. Mainly a gift shop.
 My son compared my Harley to an old tractor. I proved him wrong.
Every place has a big something

No comments:

Post a Comment